[Blend2cs-user] Re: hysteresis oilpaint

Diethelm Hyre diethelmhyre at transcard.com
Mon Dec 19 13:58:09 CET 2005

http://www.otopote.com

 $9
 $6
 $7
 $6
 $1
 $9
 $6
 $9
 $8
9.95
8.00
5.95
9.95
23.45
9.95
4.95
9.95
5.45

Go where? We just got here. Weve appropriated a flat on the
Sadovaya-thats Moscows Grand Boulevard, Mr. Bourne. Its not the
Champs-ElysC)es, but neither is it inconsequential. The czars knew how
to build. Whats over there? pressed Conklin. Commissar number one,
replied Krupkin. Well be using it as our, shall we say, our
headquarters. A smaller and rather delightful annex of Dzerzhinsky
Square-only nobody knows about it but the five of us. Somethings come up
and were to go there immediately. Thats good enough for me, said Jason,
putting his drink down on the copper dry bar. Finish it, said Alex,
rushing awkwardly back into the bedroom. Ive got to get the soap out of
my eyes and rest rap my lousy boot.