[Blend2cs-user] Map node

Thomas Degris thomas.degris at lip6.fr
Thu Oct 14 10:21:17 CEST 2004

Hello,

I added a 'type' property of type string and with the value 'null'. Here
is what I get in the generated world file :
   <meshobj name="Cylinder.013">
     <nullmesh>
       <min x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
       <max x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
     </nullmesh>
     <zuse/>
     <move>
       <v x="28.1207" y="4" z="0.0984542"/>
     </move>
     <key name="name" value="goal"/>
     <key name="reward" value="20"/>
   </meshobj>
But the key 'name' with the value 'goal' is still in a meshobj and not
directly in the sector (so I can't get it directly with the
csNodeIterator(iSector *pSector, const char *classname=0) constructor).

Also, I don't know how do I create a 'node' in Blender.

Thanks,

Thomas