[Blend2cs-user] Re: blend2cs files

Gregor Mückl GregorMueckl at gmx.de
Mon Oct 11 23:42:13 CEST 2004

Hi!

Today I recieved the following email. I have confirmed that all file releases
miss the actual downloadable files. I assume that this is because of the
server trouble a few month back where these files got lost and still haven't
been restored. I only have blend2cs-0.1.0.tar.gz and blend2cs-0.2.0.tar.gz
still lying around on my hard drive. Anything more recent than this hasn't
been released by me.

Could you please reupload the remaining files to the site, if you still have
them? Thank you very much.

For the mean time, I've just tarred up a complete anonymous CVS checkout,
which is available as

http://quark.futureware.at/blend2cs-20041011.tar.bz2

Judging from the CVS logs this checkout should match blend2cs 0.2.4.

Regards,
Gregor