[Blend2cs-user] blend2cs coordinates system

Gregor Mückl blend2cs-user@blender.org
Wed Aug 18 15:02:08 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 18 August 2004 12:01, Thomas Degris wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I had a talk with Jorrit and here are the convention in blender and CS
> (right hand):
> Blender: X->1 is right, Y->1 is pointing to the front of me, Z->1 is up
> CrystalSpace: X->1 is right, Y->1 is up, Z->1 is pointing to me.
>
> So, if I am not wrong, the conversion is :
> crystalspace.x = blender.x;
> crystalspace.y = blender.z;
> crystalspace.z = blender.y * -1;

According to your description the CS coordinate system would be a right hand
coordinate system, which it surely is isn't. To make it a left-handed
coordinate system the z axis would have to point into the opposite direction.
Just wanted to point that out.

Gregor