[Blend2cs-user] blend2cs coordinates system

Thomas Degris blend2cs-user@blender.org
Wed Aug 18 11:01:34 CEST 2004

Hello,

I had a talk with Jorrit and here are the convention in blender and CS
(right hand):
Blender: X->1 is right, Y->1 is pointing to the front of me, Z->1 is up
CrystalSpace: X->1 is right, Y->1 is up, Z->1 is pointing to me.

So, if I am not wrong, the conversion is :
crystalspace.x = blender.x;
crystalspace.y = blender.z;
crystalspace.z = blender.y * -1;

Thomas