[Blend2cs-user] Blend2cs

Gregor Mückl blend2cs-user@blender.org
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:43:45 +0200

blend2cs was never extensively tested on Mac. I was able to run a couple of
not so successful tests on that platform back in the early days of this tool.
As far as I can remember it almost never worked. I think the cause was hidden
in the sDNA reader and maybe some curiosities in the blender file format.

It's hard to get this done right if you don't have access to computers with
"the other endianess".

Gregor