[Blend2cs-user] [OT] Library Loading

Bjorn Hansen blend2cs-user@blender.org
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:38:44 -0700

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 06:58, you wrote:
> This is actually  a CS question:
>
> On Mittwoch, 17. September 2003 14:03, Matze Braun wrote:
> > if (!loader->LoadLibraryFile(filename))
> >         // errrohandling
> >
> > //after loading all the stuff
> > engine->Prepare();
>
> I've some questions about LoadLibraryFile():
>
> 1. Is it possible to load library files after calling Prepare()?

sure, but then I think you should call Prepare() again.

> 2. If so, is if possible to call LoadLibraryFile() more than
>   once without losing the objects loaded before?

yes,  I think look in the engine api.   I'm pretty sure you have to
specifically tell the engine to clear things out or it just leaves them.
Either that or there's an optional parameter to the load functions that says
whether to clear the engine or not.  Perhaps both, I don't qute remember.