[Blend2cs-user] UV-texturing bug on trapezoids and thingmesh support

Martin Henne blend2cs-user@blender.org
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:38:03 +0200

> > I just remember the issue. The problem is, that blender is able to have a
> > UV coordinate at each edge, while CS only allows 3 UV coords for the
> > whole polygon, so I simply fetched the first 3 ones in blend2cs, the more
> > correct aproach would be to split the quad into 2 triangles, however that
> > results in performance loss in CS.

It's o.k. for me to know, how to bypass the problem for the moment. I will
change my meshes to triangles, than. Tnx for the help.

Is there any answers about the thingmesh export?

Martin

--
martin.henne@web.de
http://www.martinhenne.de