[Blend2cs-user] Bugfix and Patch for compiling blend2cs on Win with MSVC6

Frank W. Samuelson blend2cs-user@blender.org
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 07:13:48 -0600 (MDT)

Matze's added the lamp patch, and I threw in the win32 stuff.
Try it out.  Make sure it works.

Then if you'd like, send me a file with your win32 binary of blend2cs and the
gui and I can post it in the files section.
We had a request for win32 binaries before, but I don't have a MS machine,
so I couldn't help.