[Blend2cs-user] Examples

Andrew Craig blend2cs-user@blender.org
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:05:38 -0330

Thanks, some of those look pretty good.  I tried to convert a couple but they
gave me segfaults ( Redhat 9 using latest blend2cs CVS ).

I tried:
pire ex.blend
Egypt.blend

Which seemed like the best ones that could be CS levels.  If can poke around a
bit and see where the segfaults are would a backtrace be helpful?

Thanks,

Andrew