[Blend2cs-user] Scene conversion

Gregor Mückl blend2cs-user@blender.org
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:20:58 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2003 18:28 schrieb Frank W. Samuelson:
> On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Thomas Degris wrote:
> > What do you mean ?
> > This is usually the Esc touch to leave the player mode. You can also
> > simply upgrade your version of Blender.
> > All versions after 2.25 doesn't have the Real-time engine, so you won't
> > have trouble with it.
>
> I'm using 2.25, and the real-time engine works fine, but
> when I hit escape, blender just exits.

If you use a more recent version of blender (they don't include the game
engine as it is completely broken at the moment) you will be able to edit
this file as usual. I actually did it this way.

And it seems that blendconv doesn't like some of the actuators in this file. I
didn't have a closer look at this issue, though.

Regards,
Gregor