Fixed - Re: [Blend2cs-user] scaling issues

Frank W. Samuelson blend2cs-user@blender.org
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:18:58 -0600 (MDT)

Scaling issues w/ blendconv have been now been fixed in the CVS.  It was
scaling in CS coords rather than blender coords.  I'm not sure how I
missed this earlier.

Once projects.blender.org becomes responsive again, I will post new tgz
and zip files that contain this and other recent fixes.

-Frank

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003, mcbethh wrote: