[Blend2cs-user] blendconv vs. blend2cs + blend2cs light issue

Matze Braun blend2cs-user@blender.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 02:03:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Frank W. Samuelson wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, mcbethh wrote:

> > Hi.
> >
> > While converting my scene I noticed one problem with lights.
> > However README file says that blend2cs is getting more rapid development
> > i think blendconv is much much better. For me... the main defect of
> > blend2cs are lights. Since blendconv supports all light types, blend2cs
> > only Lamp. However I noticed very strange thing in it. When you turn
> > shadows off on Lamp object, blend2cs returns error that it is not Lamp
> > and skips it.
This is not true. Both apps only support lamp lights. Just blend2cs
reports errors while blendconv can produce strange results with other lamp
types.

Greetings,
	Matze