[Blend2cs-user] Call for sample maps.

Frank W. Samuelson blend2cs-user@blender.org
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 06:55:45 -0600 (MDT)

> > now as I consider my current converter as stable and major enough to
> > work well on static maps I'd like to work a bit on optimisation and
> > testing. Todo this I'd need good sample maps. I'd appreciate all sorts
> > of blender maps wich should convert with blend2cs.
>
> I would be interested, however: i know next to nothing about CS maps.
> therefore i really don't know what features the map should include.
> Perhaps you could post a list of features a map should have?

You'll probably want to check the README, implementing a map
that features at least one element listed on each line.

Textures with text on them describing
each feature would be good, as in jorrit's
"The flickering on the outside is _intended_."
The object with collision disabled could say "No collisions for this
object", and an object that has multiple textures could say on
one side, "Multiple textures".   That way we know exactly which
feature each object is supposed to be demonstrating.