[Blend2cs-user] Call for sample maps.

Matze Braun blend2cs-user@blender.org
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:14:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

now as I consider my current converter as stable and major enough to work
well on static maps I'd like to work a bit on optimisation and testing.
Todo this I'd need good sample maps. I'd appreciate all sorts of blender
maps wich should convert with blend2cs.
It would probably also make sense to create an "official" testmap, that
shows all features of blend2cs. This could be used for a manual
regression test for the developers. I could upload my personal testmap but
I'd prefer a nice map (my personal modelling skills are somewhat poor).

Greetings,
	Matze