[Blend2cs-user] Problem with blend file

Frank W. Samuelson blend2cs-user@blender.org
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 08:37:56 -0700 (MST)

I've figured out that this problem is due to our crummy dna routines.  When
looking for the list of variable types it just looks for the string "TYPE".
In your tc.blend file that occurs 2 other times before the actual list of
types.

Ugly hack.
Try to switch over to  blender's dna routines.
complete rewrite in python :)

-Frank