[Blend2cs-user] Examples

Frank W. Samuelson blend2cs-user@blender.org
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:59:50 -0700 (MST)

Try the cvs now.  I think it is working.  And I added code that extracts
image files from the .blend file, if they don't already exist.
Currently it just dumps the image files to the current directory.  This will
should be changed so that it dumps them to the same directory as
the world file.

-Frank