[Blend2cs-user] Examples

Gregor Mückl blend2cs-user@blender.org
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 14:15:30 +0100

Am Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2003 02:52 schrieb Frank W. Samuelson:
> On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Gregor Mückl wrote:
> > Since then things have changed. I'm no longer interested in blend2cs
> > myself. And I've written another fairly complete exporter for static
> > meshes entirely in python by now (it exports to a format usable with
> > OGRE). And the current python interface is easily extended, if need
> > arises.
>
> Is that in the ogre distribution?

No. The one in the OGRE distribution was not written by me and is way more
sophisticated than mine. However, I wrote my own one because I (still) have
special requirements and need slightly different export results. I have not
yet published this one, but will not hesitate to do so, if someone wants to
have it.

Regards,
Gregor