[Blend2cs-user] Examples

Matze Braun blend2cs-user@blender.org
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:44:24 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003, Thomas Degris wrote:

> I converted successfully question.blend and cityrun.blend but I had the
> problem that textures were not extracted from the Blender file. I wonder
> if it has been fixed. If not, maybe a python plugin approach would be
> better for blend2cs.

Well only because of the images not extracted problem a python plugin
surely makes no sense. However I must agree that in general a python
plugin would be the better solution in the long term. However the problem
is that starting over again in python now is a bigger task. We'd need
someone doing this work...

Greetings,
	Matze