[Bfct-submissions] Query regarding language

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 15:02:49 CEST 2016

Hi Antonio,

The BFCT board, in charge of reviewing the submissions, consist of people
proficient in a variety of languages. The submission and presentation must
be in English, the training itself can be in your native language.

Spanish is my native language so don't worry, I will review the videos in
Spanish.

Cheers,

Pablo Vazquez
Blender Foundation Certified Trainer Program
Blender Institute - Amsterdam
@PabloVazquez_ <http://twitter.com/pablovazquez_> -
blendernetwork.org/pablo-vazquez
contact at pablovazquez.org - pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org/>