[Bfct-submissions] BFCT Submission Question

Chris Leggett chrisryanleggett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:03:04 CEST 2014

Dear BFCT submissions,

I appreciated the invitation of the Blender Board to consider a subsequent
BFCT certification application, and I have worked to develop entirely new
-- as well as revised -- elements of the portfolio to accommodate
suggestions from that previous cycle.

I am ready to resubmit my application, and at this time, I only am
wondering how to best go about the digital re-submission.

In brief, the pages for submission reveal 404 error (on the Blender Cloud
submission portal) and the previous results of my first submission.  I can
be ready to submit by Friday, and I wanted to ask how to proceed or to whom
can I send the final application?

Thank you again, and I look forward to hearing back at your convenience.

Sincerely, Chris Leggett
chrisryanleggett at gmail.com [personal]
cleggett at wakehealth.edu [academic]
http://www.blendernetwork.org/chris-leggett