[Bfct-submissions] BFCT

Sprung Gerhard Gerhard.Sprung at fh-joanneum.at
Tue May 6 09:11:29 CEST 2014

Hello everybody!

I have applied for BFCT some weeks ago and have not got any feedback if the information has arrived at the Institute and/or if its sufficient. I absolutely understand that you are very busy at the moment, but please send me just a little update.

thanks and good luck with gooseberry!!!

gerhard
==============
Gerhard SPRUNG MSc
University of Applied Sciences JOANNEUM
FH JOANNEUM - Information Management
Alte Poststraße 147-152 **** 8020 Graz
Phone: ++43-316-5453-8522 [Fax-DW: -98522]
http://www.fh-joanneum.at/ima/
http://touchit.fh-joanneum.at/
http://sprung.dmt.fh-joanneum.at/
http://3d.dmt.fh-joanneum.at/
http://sprung.dmt.fh-joanneum.at/BlenderG/

"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." - Benny Hill

FH JOANNEUM Gesellschaft mbH
Rechtsform/Legal form: GmbH
Firmenbuchgericht/Court of registry: Landesgericht für ZRS Graz
Firmenbuchnummer/Company registration: FN 125888 f
DVR: 0813559
UID-Nr.: ATU 42361001