[Bfct-submissions] examples of blender proficiency

Sandy Louchart s.louchart at hw.ac.uk
Fri Mar 28 09:08:29 CET 2014

Hello,

I am a lecturer at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh Scotland. I have been teaching some beginner level blender for the last two years and attended a one day Blender intensive masterclass at the Blender foundation last year. I also have a small research/game lab at the University and thinking of developing plug-in for AI characters in Blender.

While I am nowhere near the level required to be a Blender Foundation Certified Trainer, I would like to work towards this in order to be able to put forward a submission in a couple of years time or so. I have been playing with 3D and teaching 3D for beginners for a few years and would like to use the target of a certified trainer submission as something to work towards.

In order to do so, would you have an example of a successful submission to share so that I can better understand the level that is required?
I have just subscribed to the bf-education mailing list too so that I can follow what others in the education community are also doing.

Thanks a lot for your help

Best regards

Sandy

-----
Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2011-2013
Top in the UK for student experience
Fourth university in the UK and top in Scotland (National Student Survey 2012)

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.