[Bfct-submissions] [Bf-educationboard] BFCT submission by GregZaal

Tony Mullen tony.mullen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 03:34:35 CET 2014

I think this guy is an easy +1. The tutorials he's submitted are clearly up
to BFCT standards, IMO.

If you want to see more of his stuff there's no need to request it from
him. He's got a pretty googleable name.

https://cgcookie.com/blender/author/gregzaal/
http://www.blendernerd.com/author/gregzaal/

For starters.