[Bfct-submissions] [Bf-educationboard] BFCT submission by JaumeCastells Carles

Dolf Veenvliet dolf at macouno.com
Tue Jan 7 14:39:39 CET 2014

Hey Tony,

Know what... thanks for that... Perhaps I am being harsh, though we did
have a discussion about making quality a factor here... and there are lots
of certified educators in spain already...

But you really made me think here, because usually/personally I run far
from any kind of balloting, and here I am in the middle of it... let me
sleep on that for a night.

Dolf