[Bfct-submissions] Blender Certification Request

BFCT Submission form noreply at blender.org
Thu Sep 26 05:06:58 CEST 2013

FIRSTNAME:  Andrey
LASTNAME:  Surnachev
NICKNAME_IN_BLENDERCOMMUNITY:
EMAIL_ADDRESS:  an.surnachev at gmail.com
WEBSITE:  http://blender-school.ru/
COMPANY:
ADDRESS:  Баргузинская 6-115
ZIPCODE:  450022
CITY:  Уфа
STATEPROVINCE:
COUNTRY:  Республика Башкортостан
PHONE:  79051814299
FAX:
LINK_TO_WRITTENTUTORIAL:  http://blender-school.ru/modelirovanie-mecha/
LINK_TO_VIDEO_TUTORIAL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peksDFFEj-w&list=UUW1uuSgz-bJCx3XxqCmrUJw

LINK_TO_CVPORTFOLIO:  http://vk.com/album13050900_162095936
LINK_TO_TEACHING_SAMPLE:  http://blender-school.ru/modelirovanie-mecha/
NOTES/COMMENTS:
I have studied Blender for about two years after the 3D MAX and I like it
very much. To my mind the Blender software is better than its analogues and
it will be highly demanded in the near future. I would like to set up a
certified training center "Blender" in Russia for the people who are
interested in this software. I have skills of technical English and many
people ask for my help to provide explanations concerning the Blender
software. Currently there are 300 subscribers of my partnership program on
U-Tube. The web-site traffic is 50 users a day.
I would like to become a Blender Foundation Certified Trainer to confirm my
qualification. I want people who consult rely on my competence.