[Bfct-submissions] BFCT submission by OliverVillar Diz

notifications at typeform.com notifications at typeform.com
Tue Dec 17 01:13:18 CET 2013

OliverVillar Diz just applied to become a BFCT. Details below:   * **First Name**

Oliver

  * **Last Name**

Villar Diz

  * **E-mail Address**

oliver at blendtuts.com

  * **Do you have a Blender Network Profile?**

No

  * **Website**

http://www.blendtuts.com

  * **In which City and Country do you live?**

Ourense / Spain

  * **Are you currently teaching at a university or institution?**

No

  * **Areas of Expertise**

Modeling / Sculpting, Shading / Texturing, Rigging, Animation, Lighting, Compositing, Motion Tracking, Dynamics / Simulation, Pipeline Integration, Rendering: Internal / Cycles, Other: Unwrapping

  * **Video Example**

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9W_4lPZTmc

  * **Written Example**

http://goo.gl/J5h0hn

  * **Portfolio / Curriculum Vitae**

http://goo.gl/QHliMU

  * **Bio description and final message**

I've been a freelance, and have been working for several companies as a designer / 3D Generalist for the last years, and mainly using Blender for the 3D part :)  I run blendtuts.com since 2010, a website in which I try to produce high quality Blender videotutorials. I'm also currently working as the Co-Director in the Luke's Escape short film (Blender Open Movie announced in the Blender Conference).  The video of me teaching in a classroom is very low quality, but it is the only video I have of me teaching (it was shot during the BlenderCat, where I attended as a Blender teacher a few times, near Barcelona). Any of the videos in my website may show better my teaching skills (and they are in english, some of them in spanish as well).  I actually haven't any recent written tutorial to show, but I'd be happy to create one if it's absolutely needed to become a BFCT :) As it said it could be a blog post or a pdf, I just attached some production notes I made for Luke's Escape.  The reason why I'd like to be a Certified Trainer is that I love to teach and I love Blender. I'm trying to do it professionally (now planning live training in the city where I live, with a training company), appart from my website, and becoming a BFCT would be an official recognizement that I'm able to do that.  Thanks a lot for your time, let me know if you need any other information from my side :)

  * **email**

bf-educationboard at blender.org

Please reply with your vote as soon as possible. **BFCT Board**