[Bfct-submissions] [Bf-educationboard] BFCT submission by MarceloVaranda

Roland Hess me at harkyman.com
Sat Dec 7 14:14:24 CET 2013

I don't personally care much about the final quality of art, as I've met
and worked with lots of people who have been super-effective teachers
without being top-level executors. That said, his work really does still
look beginner-ish. Also, I feel that the training just has the wrong
workflow. People sitting through something that are going to be very
"argh... when do I get to actually learn the useful part of the lesson?"

-1

=========
Roland Hess