[Bfct-submissions] [Bf-educationboard] BFCT submission by MarceloVaranda

Dolf Veenvliet dolf at macouno.com
Thu Dec 5 15:07:41 CET 2013

Hi guys,

Marcelo had some trouble getting his submission in... so... even though the
website link doesn't seem to work I think we can have a look? There's a few
things on his youtube channel... and the Portfolio link shows a lot, I'd
say enough to get a good idea on what he's about. The written tutorial
looks very much like something he made just for our benefit...

Personally at this point I'd have to give him a -1

He comes across as a nice and patient teacher, but... his work lacks
professional quality. Not quite of the level I'd hope for from an
officially certified teacher. I have to say that I also don't really agree
with how he structures his classes (though the quality of his work is what
made me say -1). He starts a lot of his tutorials with a lot of info about
setup/config/paths... things I would not bother students with until much
further along in a course (maybe that's just me though).

just my 2c

Dolf