[Bf-webcontent] Python API Quick Start -- slow-slog issues

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Tue Mar 2 17:00:34 CET 2021

Hi Tobin,

You received this email most likely because you are subscribed to the
bf-webcontent at blender.org list.
You can find how unsubscribe from it here:

-Dalai-
Dalai Felinto - dalai at blender.org - www.blender.org
Blender Development Coordinator
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands