[Bf-webcontent] Python API Quick Start -- slow-slog issues

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 12:16:38 CET 2021

Also, in the section "" of
https://docs.blender.org/api/blender_python_api_2_67_1/info_quickstart.html

>>> group = bpy.data.groups.new("MyTestGroup")
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<blender_console>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: 'BlendData' object has no attribute 'groups

Regards,
Michael Turner
Executive Director
Project Persephone
1-25-33 Takadanobaba
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 169-0075
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner at projectpersephone.org

Understand - http://www.projectpersephone.org/
Join - http://www.facebook.com/groups/ProjectPersephone/
Donate - http://www.patreon.com/ProjectPersephone
Volunteer - https://github.com/ProjectPersephone

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry