[Bf-webcontent] Unable to register on the forum

Tom madtom1999 at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 1 19:06:46 CEST 2017

Cheers Christian. I take it there is no discussion on Blender
Development anywhere? I'm asking as at a 3d printing workshop they were
looking for a 3d design package that kids could use and I was wondering
if its possible to put a simple front end on Blender for just this
purpose - or other simple front ends where the user can be constrained
to certain 'areas'
Tom