[Bf-webcontent] Unable to register on the forum

Ryan Inch mythologylover75 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 20:31:21 CEST 2017

For info/discussion on Blender Development good places to check are:

https://code.blender.org
https://developer.blender.org
https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?406129-Blender-2-8-development-thread

Take a look at the new Templates system being designed for blender 2.8,
it sounds just like what you are looking for:

https://code.blender.org/2016/12/the-blender-101-project-and-you
https://developer.blender.org/T50901

Hope this helps.

Ryan