[Bf-webcontent] Outdated blender-org content

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 12:36:45 CEST 2016

Ah, now I see why you wanted to get blender.org running locally :)
http://jmroper.com/crowdmaster/

While there's nothing wrong with using the theme (since it's licensed as
GPL), I'd please ask you to change the color scheme and/or make it clear
that it's an *unofficial* add-on.

So far we've been using this theme only on official Blender Foundation
websites, such as the Conference, Blender ID, Blender Network, and so on.
We made it publicly available mainly to keep transparency and to get help
from others to perform fixes and improvements. To make the official Blender
websites a community project, as open as Blender itself.

If you plan to continue using the theme, please consider changing the color
scheme and making it clear that it's an unofficial Blender add-on not
related to Blender Foundation, so people don't get confused.

P.S: I made it extremely easy to change the color schemes, by editing
$color_brand_main and $color_brand_secondary in _config.sass

Thanks!

Pablo Vazquez
Blender Institute - Amsterdam
pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org/>