[Bf-webcontent] Download Page - Broken Info

Remigiusz Fiedler migius at gmx.net
Mon Mar 23 10:19:29 CET 2015

> About Firefox 12 on Windows XP, will try my best but can't promise much as
> I can't test it immediately. Firefox 12 was released 3 years ago (which is a
> lot in terms of Internet security, you should upgrade), and SP3 in 2008,
> also a bit dated. Perhaps we could display below in plain text a link to all
> releases: http://download.blender.org/release/

Thank you for your efforts!

I think an extra link is not needed - broken css-definitions can be
overwritten via default css-style or style-free mode on browser side,
so all information becomes visible and accessible. No problem.

This is because of my old notebook :) I have tried to upgrade it to
newer versions, but the performance was discouraging. I am quite
comfortable with this old system, which feels light and more
responsive than its "modern" win7 and win8.1 successors I am using on
two other new machines in parallel.

Modern/dynamic wed-design is a real pain, to develop and to use,
because of browsers/platforms diversity. I prefer less-trendy simple
static web solutions working everywhere :)