[Bf-webcontent] in favor of "documentation" as top header link

marco ardito ardito at apiform.to.it
Mon Mar 23 09:35:26 CET 2015

To be honest, every time I look at the website, I feel myself missing
for a "documentation" o "manual" top header link... It should be more
visible and easier to reach, imho, ie: not under "support".

I (and I guess many other) perceive "support" as what I could need if
the basic resources and documentation are not enough to reach my goal,
or if I have a problem that I can't find help for, like finding somone
else to get help, community forum or professional help, or other.

I would prefer something like (just picked something related to blender)
* http://www.luxrender.net
* http://www.yafaray.org/
* http://www.mitsuba-renderer.org/
* http://www.aqsis.org/
* http://povray.org/
* http://www.gimp.org/
* http://www.scribus.net => which now redirects to wiki but has "manual"
top link

some other software that has no proper manual (but only tutorials,
videotutorials, and similar resources) often has a "learn" section, like
* https://inkscape.org/en/
* https://krita.org/

but I still would prefer to see "documentation" link up there...

my 2c
--
*Marco
*

[Ai sensi e per  gli  effetti della Legge sulla tutela della privacy
(L. 196/2003), questa  mail  è destinata unicamente alle persone sopra
indicate e le informazioni in essa contenute sono da considerarsi
strettamente riservate. E' proibito leggere, copiare, usare o
diffondere il contenuto della presente mail senza autorizzazione.
Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, siete pregati di
rispedire la stessa al mittente. Grazie]