[Bf-webcontent] User stories?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Mar 12 12:36:55 CET 2015

Hi all,

I completely missed this mail. Yes, I'm the one looking for user stories.
Christian Krupa helped me with two, but we can use more.

The goal is to give visitors insight in who use Blender, and whatfor.
This in the widest sense, but preferably top quality material by people who do this as part of a job.
Categories or example:

- vfx
- animation film
- advertising
- architecture
- game design
- education
- scientific viz
- etc

You can actively approach people who were quite visible in the past year.
I'd love to see Vlad & Louise on our site for example. But also something from Ian Hubert's last video clip work, the suzanne winner, the person who won this molecular viz anim award... Etc.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute