[Bf-webcontent] Broken link to CG Cookie's introduction cource to Blender

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 12:54:42 CEST 2015

Hi, thanks for reporting.

All tutorial links should be working, if not there's an easy way for us to
disable them until they come back up. Thanks Gottfried for taking action so
fast. In the following weeks I'm going to update the tutorials page a bit
to include new material coming to the Blender Cloud.

There are serveral good youtube playlists with better containt.

> Like:
> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrgQj91MOVfjTShOMRY8TLmkJ7OFr7bj6

It looks very good indeed, but the main rule in blender.org tutorials page
is to only link to open or free/ad-free content. If you find videos we are
linking that don't comply with this, please let me know here or on IRC
@venomgfx.

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org/>