[Bf-webcontent] about "blender.org mailing list memberships reminder"

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:42:06 CEST 2015

Hi,

Ya, it kinda sucks. I believe the newer versions of mailing list software
have hashes and thus don't send reminders, but that particular server is
old with limited remote access in case the freebsd upgrade runs into
problems. Having mail go down would be bad, as well as the old store. Plans
are to have it changed before the end of the year though, so bare with it a
bit longer. :-)

Dan