[Bf-webcontent] Release Logs page

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:16:05 CEST 2015

Hi Marco,

Yes migrating old pages would be nice, although it can take maybe 5-10
minutes per release. Maybe to learn the system you could try migrating some
of them if you have the time? It should be pretty straight forward, but let
me know if you run into issues. I'm on IRC as venomgfx.

You're right about the past-releases page. Its layout is simple and it
repeats so it's worth having a custom template for that too. The images
currently link to the attachment which is wrong, it should link to the
actual download of that version.

Will keep it in mind. For the time being I'd do the Features page first.
Cheers!

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>