[Bf-webcontent] Release Logs page

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 19:11:35 CEST 2015

Custom Template for Release Logs

Following the same principle as the new template for the Tutorials page
(that Ton used also for the Gallery Download page, nice! :), I just
implemented a custom template for Release Logs.

It's quite simple to add a new Release Logs page now:
http://pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=86380

It's quite flexible too, all it takes is a splash screen (duh), a version
number (duh-uh!), and intro text.
For sections most of the fields are optional, and should look nice
regardless (with/without image, title, description).

I already migrated 2.73 and 2.74 pages to this new system:
https://www.blender.org/features/2-74/

Hopefully now the problem of having different looking release logs is
solved. It might not have the best layout in the world right now, but if we
wish to change it we only need to do it once and will affect all pages
using the template (the code to display each section is like 10 lines
only), yay!

Next on my personal to-do:
Do this for the features page, that one is faster because it's even simpler
(only title, description, image).

OK now gotta go back to Gooseberry!
Cheers.
--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>