[Bf-webcontent] Download page issue

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:20:38 CEST 2015

Fixed, should work fine now. I will work on a better, simpler solution for
this.

Luckily, during the last few weeks I've been able to spend some time on
getting blender.org back in shape.

The tutorials page is now using a custom template (a repeater for each
section/tutorial), which makes adding/removing tutorials a walk in the
park, compared to the nightmare of trying to manually match < div > tags in
Wordpress' editor.

Also added to Wordpress a html highlighter to better work in the editor:
http://pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=86189

Did a lot of work behind the scenes to get it up-to-date with what we have
in the rest of the websites (mainly converting from Less to Sass, and use
grunt to convert). Also some styling on old pages that didn't have nicely
aligned boxes and such. More work needs to be done but this is OK to be
done gradually.

Next on my personal to-do list:
- Make a custom template for the release logs page, as I did with the
tutorials. So it's easier to update and make it look the same across
releases.
- Make a custom template for the Features page as well

Cheers

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>