[Bf-webcontent] Gooseberry / Cloud feedback

brita britalmeida at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 22:03:55 CET 2014

More countries with problems in the map:
not setting value: Slovakia, South Sudan, 4? small Caribbean islands that
do get highlighted on mouse over
Australia - there are a lot of very small islands there, I haven't checked
them all, because I hardly can select them with the mouse, but they all
expect 10 participants, not sure this is realistic.