[Bf-webcontent] Features Page

marco ardito ardito at apiform.to.it
Thu Jul 3 11:48:00 CEST 2014

good! thanks :)

Btw, I would also list more video formats there or just below (like
h.264, xvid, ogg theora) since many users will be searching for those
too. If I search "open source h.264 video editor" that page should be
listed... imho?

I can help in website editing, if needed, I have an account and usually
I'm messing with the current/past releases pages, I usualy coordinate
edits with F.Siddi.

Marco

Il 03/07/2014 11:30, Andrew Price ha scritto:
> Sorry for the delay on this. Had it down to be worked on this week.
>
> Thanks for the text Marco, that was a big help. I've just updated the
> page: http://www.blender.org/features/
>

> On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 7:26 PM, marco ardito <ardito at apiform.to.it
> <mailto:ardito at apiform.to.it>> wrote:
>
>     Il 25/05/2014 20:39, Gottfried Hofmann ha scritto:
>
>         On 05/25/2014 08:28 PM, Johan Ekström wrote:
>
>             Alrighty! I'll take some screenshots and compose some text
>             with
>             bullit's and do a couple of tutorials.
>
>         No need to overdo it - one screenshot and a list of features
>         of the VSE
>         is enough, check out how the other features are presented:
>
>         http://www.blender.org/features/
>
>         Cheers,
>         Gottfried
>

>     has anyone been involved with this since?
>
>     for a screenshot I searched some public interesting image, found these
>
>     http://www.blendernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/caminandes_edit_final.jpg
>     http://wiki.blender.org/uploads/f/fd/Manual-VSE-Speed-slomo-2.png
>
>     anyone has or finds better shots?
>
>     for the text here is my key points starting proposal:
>     * complete video editing system with all properties animatable
>     * video live preview, luma waveform, chroma vectorscope, histogram
>     * audio mixing, syncing, scrubbing and waveform visualization
>     * multiple built-in (15) basic transition effects, can use also 3d
>     scene content. (plug-in system available ?)
>     * multiple (32?) multipurpose channels for adding
>     video/image/color/audio/scene/masks/effects strip types
>     * different strip types can be used in the same or in separate
>     channels, moved between channels and all their properties edited
>     * common video preprocessing filters, strip proxying, snapping,
>     muting, trimming, extending, grouping, copy/paste, video masking,
>     strip modifiers, speed control, keyframes, multicam editing,
>     adjustment layers, and more...
>
>     feel free to add or comment, I just wish this gets completed and
>     published... and something is better than nothing, perhaps :)
>
>     Marco
>

>     -------------------
>     [Ai sensi e per  gli  effetti della Legge sulla tutela della privacy
>     (L. 196/2003), questa  mail  è destinata unicamente alle persone sopra
>     indicate e le informazioni in essa contenute sono da considerarsi
>     strettamente riservate. E' proibito leggere, copiare, usare o
>     diffondere il contenuto della presente mail senza autorizzazione.
>     Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, siete pregati di
>     rispedire la stessa al mittente. Grazie]

> --
> Regards,
> Andrew Price
> http://www.blenderguru.com