[Bf-webcontent] English corrections for Project Gooseberry web page

Uday Kiran udayk8139 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:22:33 CET 2014

I wanna join you guys!

From: kacper at myself.com
To: bf-webcontent at blender.org
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 16:38:06 +0100
Subject: Re: [Bf-webcontent] English corrections for Project Gooseberry web page

  Hello everyone,

Apologies for that. I didn't notice who the email was from or what it said. It was past midnight and I was in a rush to go to bed.

I'm a web designer and have over 100 customers, one of them has a site called Project Blooberry, which I got mixed up with Gooseberry.

I thought that a member of the public was correcting an error on that site, however I was suspicious because I didn't remember putting that text.

So once again, I really apologise to all on this mailing list, this is unthinkable and won't happen again.

I need to pay more attention to who I get emails from.

I hope that this project goes really well and I would be glad if I could donate towards this film.

I also can't wait until it's finished.

Apologies,

Kacper

Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:

    Hi,

    Kacper Jednorowicz is not known by me, nor did he ever contact me about managing websites at blender.org.

    Kacper - explain yourself. I don't want people here to claim ownership or roles falsely.

    -Ton-

    Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org

    Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute

    Entrepotdok 57A - 1018AD Amsterdam - The Netherlands

    Bf-webcontent at blender.org