[Bf-webcontent] past releases & release logs

marco ardito ardito at apiform.to.it
Thu Feb 27 17:40:17 CET 2014

about this
  http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-webcontent/2014-February/001710.html

I said:
> I could help there, in spare time.

...well, I started helping there :)

the plan, shared with F.Siddi, was:

 > create this page
http://www.blender.org/features/past-releases/
(as it was on the old site,
http://archive.blender.org/development/release-logs/index.html)

this is now done: had to embed some styles, to make it work better with
responsive, but I'm not a bootstrap user atm, and I neither involved in
b.org site main css editing. Don't know anything about how that is managed.

note: each splashscreen on this page now still points to the media
itself, so not very useful:  in the end, each splash image will link (as
it was on the old site,
http://archive.blender.org/development/release-logs/index.html) to the
related "relase log " page.

 > create a "relase log " page for each release, eg:
http://www.blender.org/features/past-releases/2-68
(as it was on the old site,
http://archive.blender.org/development/release-logs/blender-268/index.html)

this page is already in kinda draft state (not yet published), I'm just
waiting for Francesco to take a look (I guess he's busy preparing for
this
http://libregraphicsworld.org/blog/entry/libre-graphics-meeting-2014-program-is-made-of-awesome
:) ), because I'm later going to use that as the prototype for all other
releases.

I already found (in wiki, mostly) most of the images included in old
release logs (those on archive.blender.org): copying test is easy, it's
roughly a copy/paste job.

I have not much time to dedicate to this task (it's mostly done in my
lunch break :)) so if anyone could help, or give suggestions, it would
be great, in particular for the css/bootstrap part, Thanks!

--
*Marco
*

[Ai sensi e per  gli  effetti della Legge sulla tutela della privacy
(L. 196/2003), questa  mail  è destinata unicamente alle persone sopra
indicate e le informazioni in essa contenute sono da considerarsi
strettamente riservate. E' proibito leggere, copiare, usare o
diffondere il contenuto della presente mail senza autorizzazione.
Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, siete pregati di
rispedire la stessa al mittente. Grazie]