[Bf-webcontent] Fwd: Website-Update "Blenderclub"

Jan-Eric Winkelmann jan-eric.winkelmann at t-online.de
Wed Feb 5 13:42:21 CET 2014

Hey lovely Website-Team!

Since a few weeks I build a new website-design for my tutorial-platform „Blenderclub“. I’m also listed under „User Community“ on the Blender.org website. But the website-link has changed from „blender-club.tk“ to „blenderclub.de“. I would be very pleased when someone could change the link. I also renew my logo a bit so maybe someone could also change the little preview-image. I attached a new image to the mail.

Thanks a lot for the help so long!! :)

Jan-Eric Winkelmann