[Bf-webcontent] Some QA testing results and process for doing fixes with GIT

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 03:28:45 CEST 2013

I spent a little time today going through the staging site looking for some
issues that pertain to the website code base.

I added a few issues to GIT
https://github.com/fsiddi/blender-org/issues

They are mostly "responsive" related.

We need to determine a process for how issues are managed and fixed. Anyone
can add an issue, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it needs to be
fixed. We need to have someone periodically go through the list and close
out issues that aren't things that need to be changed. Maybe someone could
go through the issues board and update the Trello board prioritizing the
relevant issues?

Last, is Francesco taking care of the pull request if there are approved
fixes?
https://help.github.com/articles/merging-a-pull-request

hope everyone had a great weekend!
Scott Petrovic