[Bf-webcontent] site optimizations and speeding it up

Peter Carrero peter.carrero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 14:17:24 CEST 2013

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for opening up the repo to the group. I see that the repo issue queue is empty, so do you have a list of pending tasks so we can better focus our efforts instead of just trying to find stuff that we think should be changed on the beta site?

Since we didn't participate in the previous development, we may spend time trying to solve problems you guys already discussed.

Thanks again,

-Peter
"Non sibi, sed civitas."
--
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci