[Bf-webcontent] site optimizations and speeding it up

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 17:12:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Daniel Schalla
<d.schalla at be-untitled.eu>wrote:

> Concerning CSS Combining:
> You ever worked with addon creation and such? You just create a script
> in the theme folder which does the job, like many themes does btw. It
> doesn't affect anything.

No, I haven't done WP addon/theme creation, that is why I am asking :) I
have seen various other applications that do similar things though.

> Also, so there is no special addon which uses a own css, or am I wrong
> there?

Well, I didn't mean CSS for addons, so much as JS, since css and js tend to
go hand in hand as far as how they are managed etc.

Dan